Monday 8 November 2010

Back to Black...


Do you ever have days when you crave a little edge? You've had a hell of a bad day.... and suddenly you want to shave half your head and wear nothing but black? I'm feeling that today. I want to rip off my pastel florals, cut off all my hair and listen to thrash metal. A tad extreme yes, but sometimes it's nice to revel in the darker side of fashion, no?....


(Images on the left from Lookbook, images on the right from We Heart It)


Speaking of edge, this blog looks set to slap my face with it regularly...




(Image taken by Callen Jefferson)

2 comments:

cowbiscuits said...

I always get urges and I usually just do them which is never a good thing haha! xx

Kat said...

Ah acting on impulse is sometimes the only way to do it! I'm bad when I get radical hairstyle urges, my sister is a hairdresser, making it waaaay too easy to get things done! Plus she's usually encouraging me to embrace the razor, hehe.

Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...