Thursday 25 November 2010

Song of the Week....



I heard this song on the radio earlier this week and it stopped me mid - conversation....which nearly never happens..... it was that good. Turns out it's Adele's new single, due for release early next year. All I can say is- I'm excited. If the whole album is full of songs of this quality, it's going to be effing brilliant. I've always liked a bit of Adele, just love that soulful voice.

So here it is, not sure if this is the official video, but whatever it is, it's freakin' awesome....

'Rolling in the Deep'



  
What do you think??

4 comments:

Rosie Savage said...

Wow, love Adele.
Thanks for following my blog! Am definitely following back,

Rosie x

http://carelesslycutyou.blogspot.com

Kat said...

Ah hey Rosie,

No worries love the look of your blog! Thanks for following back :)

Xx

Sara Luxe said...

adele is just stunning

Kat said...

She is isn't she? swoonig over her and this song big time.

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...