Saturday 19 September 2009

Another Batch of London Photographic Madness

Had a great day today in London with my good friends Paul, Zoe and Rochelle. The trip was in celebration of Paul's birthday, and luckily this man has a great taste for day trips. We started off at 'Diner' in Oxford Circus for pancakes and eggs benedict, then headed to Somerset House for the 'Show studio fashion revolution' exhibit. This was amazing, firstly because Somerset House is home to fashion week this week, so fashionable people being photographed and interviewed were everywhere and we even saw a backstage area- very tempted to sneak in, but my lack of black attire would have made me stick out like a fashion-less sore thumb. The exhibit itself was the best fashion exhibit I've been to, really interactive with so many different instillation's- have a peek here: http://www.showstudio.com/project/fashionrevolution


After this we needed to hit the shops! Found myself a cute necklace with a compass pendant (always good for someone like me with no sense of direction!) and a ditsy floral printed belt. Pretty accessories for a pretty day. In covent garden we stumbled across the fashion fete with cupcakes and dog shows aplenty. Overall a fashion filled fun day which reminded me once again why I love London- there is always something going on :) Here are some pics....





.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...