Friday, 29 January 2010
Tuesday, 26 January 2010
There's one for everyday :D and you can get them printed onto T-shirts!
Brilliant. Anyway- that was all, I'm off to Bournemouth tomorrow night to see Prodigy!! Can't wait, going to take my camera and get snap happy...
Saturday, 23 January 2010
Even if it's just posts about things that made me smile. Like these! These pics from http://sweethomestyle.tumblr.com/ make me want to rent a room for the sole purpose of holding books in.
Something else I see in my future is one day owning a variety of gorgeous cameras (and hopefully knowing how to use them!) when I get some I'll invite you over for tea and cake and I'll take pictures of you eating it :)
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Thought I would do another post about things exciting my eyes and ears at the moment- the days seem to be dragging and this winter seems never ending, so here's some lightness on this cold dark day!
- http://www.ilovethatphoto.net/ A great site with interviews of photographers- nice to look at some gorgeous images like this one:
- http://kennedyholmes.blogspot.com/ A blog about a fashionable girl and her fashionable life. Can I be you please? Thank you.
- http://myparentswereawesome.tumblr.com/ This is such a great idea- a site is full of images of peoples cool parents
- http://sweethomestyle.tumblr.com/ A site full of inspiration decoration- makes me very excited to own my own space
- Mumford and Sons- got the album for Christmas and have proceeded to fall in love- please listen to 'Thistle and weeds' http://www.myspace.com/mumfordandsons
- The XX- very cool and simple. Listen to 'Basic Space' for some electro love http://www.myspace.com/thexx
- Chairlift- recommended by my buddy Luke- lovely band with a huge variety of sound, from sweet and fun to dark and powerful- listen to 'Make your mind up' or 'Bruises' http://www.myspace.com/chairlift
- Peggy Sue and the Pirates- Not sure if I've mentioned these guys yet, but I am so in love with them it's ridiculous. Have even got tickets to their album launch in March- so excited, listen to 'Lazarus' and 'The Sea The Sea' urghhhh too good.
Hope that's enough to brighten your day! I've officially finished work at River Island and now have two weeks to sort myself out and get ready for Thailand! So excited and yet so scared to be coming home unemployed....will be thrown back into Limbo once more. Good job I like it there. Well ya know, it's so so.
Friday, 8 January 2010
- Write more. Update the CV around like a frisky bouncy ball so the poor music/fashion magazines don't know whats hit them... and hey, if in doubt just keep writing...
- Take in every moment in Thailand
- Learn to bake these--->
- Move to an exciting city with Antony
- Be a shade braver with fashion
- Start a photography blog so I can take pictures like this:
- Go to more gigs
- Go to more museums/art exhibits
- Be a touch healthier- keep up the gym, and learn to meditate...
- Keep this in my daily life--->
- Keep this in my daily life too while I'm at it--->