It's been a little while since I've blogged hasn't it! What with the crazy party season that is xmas/new years combined with hectic days at work (one word....SALE) I've had little time to do what I most look forward to in the new year- write up a plan for the year and a list of resolutions :) Unfortunatly I won't be doing that in this post, because the damn swine got to me and I'm stuck in bed with the flu! And the thought of making plans and lists makes my head spin (more). Next time though, when I can think straight, I'll be on it.
So instead I'm going to mindlessly answer a quiz found on http://notebookdoodles.blogspot.com/ I love these quiz's reminds me of my myspace days haha. Sorry if it bores you, but I'm poorly and sick of TV so this is all I have :o
1. what is your current obsession?
My new book 'Eat Pray Love' By Elizabeth Gilbert, she's keeping me company while I'm in quarantine.
2. what are you wearing today?
P.J's, Dressing gown......not my usual apparel you understand....
3. what’s for dinner?
*shudders* Don't mention food to me right now....
4. what’s the last thing you bought?
My new passport for Thailand! Surprisingly expensive :s
5. what are you listening to right now?
Patrick Watson- am in the process of deciding if I love or hate...
6. what do you think about the person who tagged you?
The author of notebook doodles? I want her pretty handwriting and artistic-ness!!
7. if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Morrocco....or Brisbane.....Or California.....everywhere please :D
8. one thing you wanna change about yourself?
9. if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Nowhere- quite happy to be in my cosy house with my parentals looking after me- but if you could send my boyfriend over with a gas mask or bio suit, that would be lovely.
10. which language do you want to learn?
Spanish- I know some but I would love to be fluent
11. what’s your favourite quote?
'Carpe Diem!' I know it's a cliche, but it's a good one
12 . would you cook for me?
Sorry, no- I suck at cooking
13. what is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
If they purposefully hurt you? Kick them in the head and run away laughing.
14. what are you afraid of the most?
Unemployment after Thailand....eeek
15. who do you want to meet right now?
I've already met all the important people in my life thanks! But if Johnny Depp isn't busy by all means send him along.
16. what is your favourite color?
17. give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Layer up your necklaces, hats cover up bad hair nicely and clash your accessories with your clothes (diamonds with denim and beads with black tie)
18. what is your dream job?
Music/Fashion journalist- with a finger or two in photography/ short fiction pies
19. what’s your favorite magazine?
Elle and Dazed and Confused
20. if you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
After converting it into pounds I would spend it on a bday pressie for my boyfriend
21. what do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Copying celebs/other people
22. who according to you is the most over-rated writer?
No idea- I don't really read anyone I'm not fond of...
23. what brings a smile on your face instantly?
Texts from Antony
24. a word that you say a lot?
Woop! (I'm excitable)
25. what kind of haircut do you prefer?
Short and bleached- just like my sis! Could never pull it off myself though
26. what are you going to do after this?
Go back to the sofa/bed and read
27. what do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Write in my diary, always helps me make sense of things
28. what makes you go wild?
Good music in clubs- rarely happens!!
29. what are your favourite movies?
Into the Wild and Amelie
30. what inspires you?
Music, photography, good books, poetry, travel, life man!!
31. what do your friends call you most commonly?
32. would you prefer coffee or tea?
33. which other blogs do you love visiting?
So many- look at my list--->
34. favorite dessert/sweet?
Chocolate pudding, nom nom nom
35. how many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
36. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I should not be this white. I was right. I was then sick!!
37. favorite season?
Summer- give me beaches and picnics all year long :)
38. one wish that you really want to see it come true?
That I get the career I really want
39. what breaks your heart?
Seeing friends/family sad
40. what's one thing you really want to do in life?
Hold on to my optimism :)
With that in mind- I'll be healthy again soon and back on form with the blogging :D Till then- bye bye :D