Thought I would do another post about things exciting my eyes and ears at the moment- the days seem to be dragging and this winter seems never ending, so here's some lightness on this cold dark day!
- http://www.ilovethatphoto.net/ A great site with interviews of photographers- nice to look at some gorgeous images like this one:
- http://kennedyholmes.blogspot.com/ A blog about a fashionable girl and her fashionable life. Can I be you please? Thank you.
- http://myparentswereawesome.tumblr.com/ This is such a great idea- a site is full of images of peoples cool parents
- http://sweethomestyle.tumblr.com/ A site full of inspiration decoration- makes me very excited to own my own space
- Mumford and Sons- got the album for Christmas and have proceeded to fall in love- please listen to 'Thistle and weeds' http://www.myspace.com/mumfordandsons
- The XX- very cool and simple. Listen to 'Basic Space' for some electro love http://www.myspace.com/thexx
- Chairlift- recommended by my buddy Luke- lovely band with a huge variety of sound, from sweet and fun to dark and powerful- listen to 'Make your mind up' or 'Bruises' http://www.myspace.com/chairlift
- Peggy Sue and the Pirates- Not sure if I've mentioned these guys yet, but I am so in love with them it's ridiculous. Have even got tickets to their album launch in March- so excited, listen to 'Lazarus' and 'The Sea The Sea' urghhhh too good.
Hope that's enough to brighten your day! I've officially finished work at River Island and now have two weeks to sort myself out and get ready for Thailand! So excited and yet so scared to be coming home unemployed....will be thrown back into Limbo once more. Good job I like it there. Well ya know, it's so so.