Sunday 6 December 2009

Looking Back

Hello everyone, todays blog is dedicated to my amazing grandparents and great grandparents:)

My grandparents came to visit this weekend, but unfortunately I've managed to get ill (again!) so couldn't see them, (they're not well themselves and about to go to a nursing home for a respite so didn't want to give them any nasty bugs!). However I did get to see an incredible scrapbook my grandmother brought to show us. The book is full of photographs that my great grandparents took- I never met my great grandparents, but looking through their images I wish I had. I find it really grounding to look back and see a simpler way of life, and that's exactly what these pictures represent.



Here are some of my favourites, hope you like....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...