Saturday 1 October 2011

Work Wishlist


One of the problems with working in the fashion industry is the CONSTANT temptation. All day long at Question Air I am packing beautiful clothing and sending them off to lucky customers. With every fold of tissue paper my heart breaks a little more *sob*

To make matters worse, over the last couple of weeks I've had the chance to work in one of the boutiques and have tried on, and consequently fallen in love with, several pieces.

With this in mind, here is my current wishlist from work....




This is the piece I am most likely to purchase, the fabric hangs so beautifully and I just can not get over the pretty print. 



A brand I've heard described as 'the cashmere of denim' Goldsign make the softest, stretchiest denim I have ever felt. They fit like a dream and will last forever. A true denim investment.




I've always wanted a cape in my life, and I love the heritage element of this one.



This is begging to be worn with cropped chinos, heels and an oversized envelope clutch *sigh*



Another pair of ankle boots have stolen my heart- obsessed with the studding detail.




I love a bit of tie dye, and YFB certainly knows how to do it. I want to wear this in Autumn with a chunky knit and block heeled ankle boots.



Do any of you have this kind of work related issue? 


PS Question Air are currently having a 3 day flash sale with some serious bargains! Take a look here if you're interested :)


4 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Wowza, some nice items there! You have expensive tastes lady! I love the first tunic though, the print is pretty amazing! xx

Maria Fallon said...

These are all so LOVELY- serious lust going on!

Maria xxx

Stephanie said...

These are lovely x

Lily Labyrinth said...

I reckon the first tunic is very you and would be a great investment ;) Could be dressed up or down... for summer or winter... (and other such 'reasons to buy' haha.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...