Thursday 10 November 2011

Stag Sixteen


I always find it exciting when designers from all arena's join together, especially when it's for one amazing cause. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it always promises amazing results, and this November the project Stag Sixteen have brought talent together to raise money for the homeless charity Centrepoint. To read a more in depth piece on what they intend to do, take a look here.

The general idea behind the project is getting 16 designers from the fashion, jewellery and interior world to put their own spin on an iconic stag head. Making each one unique and, (as expected), awesomely stylish, these stag heads will go up for auction on the 16th of November where all proceeds will go to the Centrepoint charity.

Here are just a few, click here to see the full collection!

Charlotte Olympia's stag

Lulu Guiness' stag

Manolo Blahnik's stag

Rob Ryan's stag



I'm loving this idea- my favourite is Rob Ryan's stag! Which one would you bid on?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that last one is probably my fave too, though I do love the giraffe print one ha! ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

The Londoner said...

These are so awesome! I want them all! xx

The Londoner

Unknown said...

These are amazing! I think my fave is the Charlotte Olympia one - it had me at leopard print!

Maria Fallon said...

I love this idea, that Charlotte Olympia one is fab! You always find the most amazing things!

Maria xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...