Saturday 3 December 2011

Just a minute....November

source



Making: Changes. Living in the moment and loving every minute.

Watching: Misfits! Great show, get involved.

Reading: Magazines, (Elle, Vogue, Oh Comely), cover to cover.

Listening: Ben Howard and Peggy Sue - nothing new there, but I just can't get enough of their music :)

Buying: Dinners, nights out, one sparkly dress and a few xmas pressies.

Loving: Weekends! Before I got my current job I worked in retail for a looong time and usually worked every weekend, so having them off now is still such a novelty!


What have you been up to this November?

1 comment:

Eloise said...

Loving missfits too! Not too sure about who they've replaced Nathan with though, can't decide whether I like him or not

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...