Friday 28 March 2014

newness

This month has been full of all kinds of lovely newness - new experiences, new ink and even a new pet. One of my favourite quotes of all time is:

"The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences."

So this inbound of newness feels revitalising to me. The first 'new' thing I was treated to was a fabulous day out in London with my love. OK, so I have been to London before - but I've never been to the top of the Shard to eat the best damn lamb chops I have ever tasted. I've also never seen a hanging skull in a random doorway - so, the experience felt quite new to me ;)


Next bit of newness was my new ink! My beloved Thailand tatt got a bit of a facelift and I got my waxing gibbous moon symbol on the back of my neck (will get a pic soon). My arm is well on its way to being healed and the colours are looking fab - it is quite a statement, but I love the impact is has.


Meet Sanka - my parents new cat :) named after the character from 'Cool Runnings' Sanka is the happiest little dude ever. He's been with us for just over a week and as you can see from the pics - he is right at home. 


Ahhh the new dress - is there anything better? This beauty was an impulse buy from the Whistles sale - purchased purely because the colours make me happy. My last pic was taken last night at a gig in London and again, I have been to a gig before - but this was the first gig me and Joe have been to together and it was the first time he'd seen the band and gig venue. Was a brilliant night and reminded me how much I love a little live music.


 The month of March was topped off with some sporadic days of sunshine, a vintage car boot sale and several long weekends which were just lovely. Next month is set to be a good one too - there's a long weekend in Centre Parks, Joe's birthday, and chocolate day!! (ahem, I mean Easter).

I think it's safe to say spring is off to a wonderful start. 

2 comments:

Maria Fallon said...

Sounds like the perfect start to Spring, your tattoo is amazing and I love that dress!

Maria xxx

Anonymous said...

This month has truly been filled with new experiences for me too. I have been engaging in many community activities as well as trying to assist elderly people. It has been very uplifting. Here is the care home that I have been visiting>>http://blog.gracewell.co.uk/communities-camberley/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...