Monday 31 August 2009

Notting Hill Carnival

I've decided I'm going to make more use of this blog than just a place to write about my dull life- I'm going to put up things I live for. Music (in the form of articles I've written and pieces on new bands etc), Fashion (in the form of pictures of outfits and designers/looks I'm loveing) and Photography (in the form of....my photography and photogrophers I like) So yes it's still very me orientated (it is my blog!) but I'm going to cut down the amount of life ramblings...

To begin with I'm going to put up some photography. Me and my sister went to Notting Hill Carnival today and I got some great shots!

Here's what I looked like before we left....


And here are a very select few of my favs....






We also went for a stroll in Embankment- but I'll have to put those up another day- I'm late for a date with my lover :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...