I blame the darkness and drearyess of this particular friday the 13th- it's pitch black at 5:00 PM. The rain has lazily fallen all day. Stress can do funny things to you I guess. Worry is my new friend- worried for my family, for my future. But I know the darkened mood is only for today- everyone needs the odd blah day to swim in their own pity before picking themselves up, dusting off the panic and getting on with life. I spent a good chunk of my teenage life down, which is why I never slip under for too long. It's a waste of time. Tomorrow I will wake up, put on an outfit with structure and stomp into work to smile as customers shout in my face.
After a whole day of feeling 'urghh' I'm spending my evening cheering myself up. Here's how.
- Discovering new websites/blogs such as:
(I want to live in Sandra Juto's room--->)
- Painting my nails hot pink.
- Reading my new book of short stories about music and the night, 'Nocturnes' by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Lying in the bath until my fingers prune
- Re-reading lovey dovey texts from my lover
- Looking into this whole etsy store thing, website to buy beautiful handmade things like this:
- And of course listening to pretty music like 'She and Him' (Zooey Deschanel's band) http://www.myspace.com/sheandhim
So with all that in mind, I best be off to relax rejuvenate and be re-born into myself again tomorrow :)