Tuesday 22 February 2011

Elk




Today I want to share with you some stunning accessories from Elk, a company based in Australia with a love for natural materials and dreamy aesthetics. 

Now I didn't discover Elk by myself, I was pointed into its very pretty direction by a fashion PR that emailed me. Now, rreceiving emails from PR's is something I'm just not used to. Even though I've been writing this blog for a number of years, I'm only just starting to be seen out there in cyber space. 

So it was really lovely that my first experience was a good one- not only had this PR read my blog, she knew my style and had even read my work for Cellardoor. She showed me some beautiful accessories that fit into Limbo's style perfectly. 

I'm not sure if this is a usual occurrence or if I got lucky- either way, the email made me smile..... just like these gorgeous accessories.....







I especially like the hot air balloon theme running through their Summer range- so pretty. I'm coveting  pretty much everything on this site, such a gorgeous feel to it.

What do you guys think? 

Also anyone else out there had experiences with fashion PR's, good/bad? Interested to hear from the pro's ;)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...