Friday 23 September 2011

Hello Autumn





(all images from here)


We're coming to the end of September and Autumn has officially come to say hello. With the nights drawing in and a distinct chill in the air, I always feel Britain somehow sigh's with relief. No longer does it have to flit between hot and rainy- trying to satisfy our summer fantasies, it can relax and do what it does best....be friggin' freezing.

And you know what? That's fine, Britain. I've learnt not fight with you. Besides, this means I can wrap up in my beloved chunky knits, scarves and boots with no shame. I can drink hot chocolate daily and not feel guilty, (well not much) and I can claim every Sunday a 'duvet day'.

So, make yourself comfortable Autumn, I think we'll get along just fine.



4 comments:

FromGemWithLove said...

Love the last photo, I am so gonna re-create that! I can't wait for all the autumn colours so I can start snapping away. xx

Jenny King said...

Favourite season! Can't wait to get my hats and scarves out! Lovely pictures :) x

Louder Than Silence said...

Oh I love autumn too - wish the weather would make up its mind at the moment though, getting dressed is proving rather troulesome! Sally x

Jazz said...

These photos are really nice!

This post has just sent me into a dreamy mood thinking of hot chocolates and duvets and scarves and gloves... and the list goes on.

Jazz xo
http://cupcakesnsweets.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...