Sunday 20 January 2013

snowed in



So this weekend my plans quickly changed thanks to all the snow falling in Surrey. Instead of going to the cinema, going out for drinks and spending time with my boyfriend, I was snowed in. 

I've made the best of it though and have actually quite enjoyed my weekend at home! Saturday morning I got my butt on the exercise bike (yes, the 'get healthy' resolution is still going strong) and gave myself the permission to be lazy for the rest of the day. Cue lots of terrible TV, playing the Sims, watching 'Take this Waltz' (great film) and pampering myself with a face mask.

Today is my 'productive' day. I've cleared out my drawers and threw away a lot of junk, tidied and cleaned my room top to toe, caught up with my washing and even tackled some boring tax stuff. Now that's all done I plan on taking a long bubble bath and cosying up with a good book :)

Anyone else get snowed in?


2 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Being snowed in sounds fun, we still braved the streets of London but I wish I'd just stayed in really! x

Maria Fallon said...

I wasn't snowed in but we stayed in for most of the weekend and watched rubbishy films- perfection!

Maria xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...