Tuesday 14 January 2014

guess who's back...



Yeah, I'm back. For how long? Who the hell knows. All I know is that I miss writing for fun, for myself - and I want to start doing it again. And my trusty blog Limbo, with it's trendy handwritten fonts and illustrated versions of me is where I'll be doing it.

I've come to the realisation that I am not a fashion blogger. As hard as I may have tried in the past - documenting my outfits and trying to think up witty post titles just isn't my bag. I love reading these kinds of blogs, don't get me wrong, I just found it exhausting trying to do it myself. I also felt as if I was spending too much time trying to look like I was having an awesome life - rather than actually living one.

So that's what I've been doing since my last post - living life. I've been working, playing, laughing, kissing, crying - all that jazz. Sometimes I take photos of it (Instagram: @katnicholls), sometimes I forget. For now, I'm just committing to writing a blog once a week (probably Fridays) telling you about my week and possibly slipping in a bit of creative writing/rambling.

We'll see where it goes.

I'm not sure if anyone will bother reading this anymore and I don't expect anyone to. I'm kinda treating it like a diary for now and if anyone wants to take a peek and join in - that's great.

First proper post will be on Friday, maybe I'll see you then?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...