Friday 17 January 2014

this week






Has anyone else found it incredibly difficult to pull themselves out of hibernation mode from Christmas? Well, this week I finally dragged my ass out of it. I've started exercising and practicing yoga again, I'm blogging again (obvs) and I've pushed my driving test forward so I can finally get it done and out of the way. On top of all that productiveness, I've also done the following:

went out for lunch with my love and enjoyed an elderberry fizz
got inspired by Oh Comely magazine
caught a glimpse of my mum's past life in Jamaica
wore my lovely necklace I got for Christmas
watched lots of Grey's Anatomy and cried (a lot)
used some sleep balm to help me drift off to sleep
ate lots of blueberries

I also downloaded an album by Piers Faccini because I heard this amazing song on an episode of Grey's:





 What did you do?

1 comment:

Maria Fallon said...

I have been managing to exercise (very reluctantly!)this year but it is hard work!

Maria xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...