- Chillax (I hate that word, but needs to be done)
- If no word from retarded retailers settle for an office job.
- Review CD's for the-mag (in turn adding to portfolio, in turn feel more productive!)
- Remember life will not forever reside in Camberley and in said office job.
- Life will be full of beaches, funny photographs, lovers, laughs and all that Jazz.
- Listen to Russel Joslin more. His music makes me feel as peaceful as a sedated monk.
This entry was supposed to be full of lightness wasn't it? I'll end with some. I've had some heart warmingly fun times the last couple of weeks including:
laughing till it hurt in Zoe's kitchen, drives in Fi's new jeep, drinks by the Quays, Nacho's and gossip in my front room, birthday dinners with innaproriate chatter, throwing shapes to The Kings of Leon and even kisses with a painfully pretty boy. Not bad. Not bad at all. What was all that fear crap? Chatter from a crazy girl thats what it was...
Here's a happy picture to make you smile: