Thursday 13 May 2010

New Blog Loves

Over the past couple of weeks I have come across some gorgeous blogs and thought it was about time I shared them with you! I won't list them all as we'll be here all day, so I'll start with just a few....

1) Ashlie Chavez this is a gorgeous photography blog full of other worldly images which make me want to run away to the coast to live life as a photographing gypsy.....



2) 'Cat goes meow meow' (yes, yes it does). Clare from New Zealand uses this blog to publish everything beautiful she comes across in life, and she finds some purdy stuff!!



3) Valentine This is the blog from a french graphic designer, (god I want to be her already), and this is where she shows off her fabulous french life in amazing outfits and extraordinary adventures. JEALOUS.



Hope you like, more to come soon! Anyone else out there seen any particularly pretty blogs lately?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...