Wednesday 2 June 2010

Forever is Today

This is yet another blog I found via another blog I cannot remember! I always archive my findings ready for a blog post but forget to note down where I find them! Either way this is a beautiful photography blog I stumbled across called Forever is Today (brilliant name no?) and is full of fantastic images from Hilda Grahnat. Take a sneaky peek....





Have been feeling really creative at the moment- have a real urge to write more short stories and submit them to literary magazines or competitions etc. I have one being published in the next issue of Cellardoor which is great, (have also contributed to their blog!), will post a link when its out :) But I have the hunger for more! Photography-wise as well I am loving my 365 challenge and want to push myself further....one friend has even pointed out that the Taylor Wessing photography prize is open for submission, bit silly to think I could get anywhere, but hey you don't get anywhere in life without taking leaps of faith now do ya.

I see a creative weekend ahead, oooh yes, it's sparkly and pretty. Can't wait. Forever is Today after all ;)

2 comments:

Lauren Setterberg said...

Oooh, have a fun creative weekend and enter that compo!

Kat said...

Hehe thanks! I might eneter that comp! Just for fun :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...