Here are some quick things I love about about my lovely papa:
- His ridiculous and silly sense of humour
- His innate ability to listen/sympathise/empathise
- His uncompromising love for all of us, despite some of our many flaws
- His optimism- he likes to hide it, but deep down he believes in all of us no matter how bad things get
- His passion for good music, he's taught me a lot
- The pleasure he gets from the simple things in life (a nap, a beer, a good gardening sesh)
- His amazing calm business head in tough situations- he won't give up without a fight!
- His driving skills. He drives around grannies for work and me for pleasure
And lastly I love how considerate he is to all of us and even our other halves. You're the reproductive organs of a canine father. (that's the dogs bollocks to you lot)
Here are some amazing photo's he took of himself the other day....