Friday 11 June 2010

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I stumbled across this brilliant blog a while ago and wanted to share it with the world, it's warms up your heart whilst teasing out giggles- the perfect combination.

"Leah Dieterich's mother always told her to write thank you notes. So she does. To everything. thxthxthx is her daily exercise in gratitude"

thxthxthx

Here are a few of my favourite notes....






Being grateful is such an overseen trait, we all moan about what we don't have/want/need/achieve, it's about time we celebrated what we do have. Here's my thank you note for the day:

Dear fat cat,

Thank you for always trying to get up and saying hello whenever I enter the room, you're pathetic attempts at meowing and movement make me feel wanted and loved. Lay off the kitty chow though yeah?

Thanks you giant ball of fluff, Kat x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...