Tuesday 13 July 2010

New Love Interests....

This week has been oddly great for discovering new music! So good infact that I feel the need to share my discoveries with the world...

First up we have Local Natives, discovered these guys via twitter (god I love that thing), a reccomended tweet about the band called out to me and I found a new crush. Here's one of my favourite songs from the album, 'Warning Sign' (Apologies for lack of video...)



Next up is Ben Howard, someone I rather randomly dicovered through Quicksilver's website (was researching for work) and promptly fell head over heels. This is 'Move Like You Want To'



And finally, this isn't a new find at all- but I re-kindled my love with this song today so am gonna post a sneaky video. The song is called 'When Your Mind's made up' and is from the brilliant movie 'Once'. The singer is Glen Hansard and I think I may love him just a little bit. You MUST listen to it the whole way through, get's amazing towards the end...TRUST. Here's the scene from the movie...



So there's some musical treats for you. I feel this may become a regular occurance on here, hope that's OK :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...