Monday 1 April 2013

best of 365 project


As I mentioned in my last post, I've been writing about photography for work recently and it's reminded me how much I love taking random photos to document moments :) It also reminded me about that time I took a photo every day for a year - Kat's 365 photography project - back in 2010/2011.

Looking back I'm so glad I did it, pretty cool to have a visual diary from a year of your life. Crazy to think how different life is now. Anyway, I thought I'd post some of my favourite pics from the year on here. Has anyone else done a 365 project? Would you do it again? I would like to do it again sometime, maybe a landmark year (like the first year of marriage, first year of baby's life etc.)



















2 comments:

Maria Fallon said...

I wish I was disciplined enough to take a photo every day but I am the world's worst!

Maria xxx

daniela kate morosini said...

this is so sweet! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...