I'll just stuck right in yeah? Yeah.
Lets start with the music. These bands/singers are currently exciting my ears:
- Cate le Bon (Listen to 'Me oh My' such a gorgeous song)
- St. Vincent (I've seen this bands name flying around the web for a while and today I finally took the time to listen- VERY GOOD, me likey)
- A Fine Frenzy (Recommended by my friend Rochelle who made the excellent point: 'How can you not like a song with clapping?!')
- JAY Z (Just for a spot of contrast...there is a gangsta somewhere deep inside, desperate to get out and write sic rhymes)
Right next section- Films!
- Where the Wild Things Are (see previous post! Out today- v.excited)
- An Education (read about this in Elle, is about a school girl getting it on with her teacher in the 60's. Caused quite a stir at Cannes film festival and is written by Nick Hornby so you can't go wrong).
- I kinda want a snood. That's a scarf/hood by the way. And it looks like this-
- I also would quite like some statement boots to get me through winter- these would be perfect-
- Annette Pehrson creates some beautiful ghost-like images, have a look at her blog:
- Lucy-Ella also has some gorgeous and surreal fashion shots on her site:
- Zara Wood (or 'Woody') is an illustrator that has collaborated with topshop and has recently had her illustrated cameo jewellery featured in Elle- take a peek at
http://www.zarawood.com/ Here's a couple of hers I like :)
So there you have it, another list of lovely THINGS. I'll be filling the next post with more things as I share with the world my charity shop finds from Goldaming last week. Stay tuned kids :D