Monday 21 March 2011

A-Z of me

source
Lacking inspiration at the moment blog-wise, so today I thought I'd copy Bethan and do a meme!


This one is the 'A-Z of me', feel free to join in :)

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Double and marshmallow-like

C. Chore you dislike: Hoovering, so much effort!
D. Dogs: Would love to own a husky one day :)
E. Essential start to your day: I never used to eat in the mornings, but these days I cannot function without cereal/porridge/fruit in my belly!

F. Favourite color: Blue- turquoise, midnight, etc.
G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: About 5"4
I. Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the flute and had singing lessons :) miss singing actually!
J. Job title: Freelance writer / shop assistant (looking to scrub out the shop assistant bit!)
K. Kids: One day... 
L. Live: Currently in Camberley with the parents, hopefully will be in my own lace by the end of the year.
M. Mum’s name: MUMMA!
N. Nicknames: Katticus, Cap, trinkanora
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had a terrible eye infection and lost the sight in my left eye :( was in for about a week- no fun!
P. Pet peeves: all of these: FML, OMG, LOLZ
Q. Quote from a movie: "Now now, learn to enjoy losing" (Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas)
S. Siblings: Big bro and big sis- I'm the baby!
T. Time you wake up: Normally 9, sometimes earlier, sometimes later depending on where I'm working!
U. Underwear: Not matching
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cabbage, blergh. 
W. What makes you run late: My laziness usually!
X. X-rays you’ve had: One on my finger and one on my elbow- both fractured, both sports related!
Y. Yummy food you make: Double chocolate cookies! Made my first ever batch today and they are delish. 
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Big cats!




(normal posts will resume soon, promise x)

2 comments:

Lily Labyrinth said...

Snap! I used to play the flute too :) x

Kat said...

Ah no way! hehe, I loved it but hated the pressure of doing all the grades! Can still knock out a good version of Green Sleeves though lol

x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...