Monday 22 November 2010

The Haul

As promised, here is my post full of fashion-like purchases! I rarely go clothes shopping due to lack of money, so it really was a huge treat to just go a bit nuts.

Here's what I got...

First up is just a simple black maxi skirt from Primark, wanted something to wear with cosy jumpers and big boots, this is perfect :) Apologies for the blurry photo, lighting wasn't great, damn you Winter!


Next up is a rather pretty nude dress from HnM. Was in the sale and thought it would look great with layers for Winter...


Next little purchase was this Owl print top from M Butterfly. Hangs really nicely once it's on, just fell in love with the shape and print.....


Now this one was a complete impulse buy. I was telling my sister how much I liked knitted turban type head-bands, but that I could never pull them off. So she stuck this one on my head in Primark and said 'Yeah you can' and I bought it. Nice.


These two necklaces came from Topman. I love men's jewellery and Topman has got some amazing pieces in at the moment, couldn't resist these two....


Not bad. Now I am not alowed to spend money ever again. What's that? Christmas is coming?

S**T.

2 comments:

Is This Real Life? said...

Ooh so many pretty clothes! I love the maxi skirt its amazing it will look so fab with a cable knit sweater and some MK style bangles!

Kat said...

Yeah I've been after a simple maxi skirt for a while, have got a printed one but needed something simple for winter :) Yes, cable knit sweaters and MK style bangles would look awesome!

Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...