Saturday 27 November 2010

Imogen....


Just a quick post tonight, wanted to share some more awesome jewellery with you, (seem to have developed a slight jewellery fetish at the moment!). 

This talented designer is called Imogen Belfield and I've fallen hard for her organic metal and porcelain creations. Each one looks like a work of art, carefully put together by the elements, twisting metal and gemstone into a textural dream.

I love my pretty delicate jewellery too.....but sometimes I just really crave work like this-

 rough, unpolished and raw.



What do you think?

5 comments:

LAUREN MCBRIDE! said...

oh my gosh, those rings are amazing! I'll definitely be checking out her stuff xx

cowbiscuits said...

wow these are nice!! Xmas list? x

Zsara Louise said...

Ohh wow - these are so awesome! Thanks for sharing. I love finding quirky jewellery - I find it so annoying when I find something I love and discover every. single. other. person (with good taste, obviously!) has it too! haha

:) xxxZ

Dylana Suarez said...

GAH! These are all so beautiful!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Kat said...

Thanks guys, they are so unique aren't they! Think I may be adding something to the old xmas wish list....

Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...