Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas Favourites...


This post will probably be my last before the big day (aka Christmas / Jesus' Bday) so I thought I'd do a list of my favourite things about the season to get myself and you lot in the Christmas spirit :)

Also an excuse to post lots more pretty images ;)


1. Decorating the tree- nothing beats the feeling you get when you flick that switch and see hundreds of sparkling lights....


2. Impromptu snowball fights! Be careful though- my friend managed to really hurt herself recently after a spectacular snow ball throw, hours spent in A + E aren't very Christmassy...!


3.Christmas movies! Especially 'Love, Actually'


4. Animals in Santa hats. Just 'cos.


5. THE CHOCOLATE


6. Giving presents, I always get so excited to give mine out :)


7. The lights. I love that everyone pulls together to make everyday life that little bit prettier at Christmas.


8. The Fashion


9. Having someone to kiss under the mistletoe


10. Family.


Merry Christmas everyone

Xx

(All images from here)

5 comments:

Lauren Setterberg said...

Such a lovely selection of images. Merry Christmas blog bud x

Is This Real Life? said...

Ah so many pretty pictures and i totally agree with you these things are what make christmas so amazing!
Hope you have an amazing christmas too!

Kat said...

Ah thank you girls :) Hope you both had a brilliant Christmas! I'm getting excited for new years now!

Xx

Frangipan said...

What a beautiful list, thanks for sharing! I want my bike to look like that.

Kat said...

Ah no problem! And YES I want my bike to look like that to! May become my mission for next year :)

Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...