Monday 27 December 2010

Festivities

Just wanted to do a quick catch up post...

How was everyones Christmas? I had a lovely day spending time with my family, eating too much and being spoilt rotten with gorgeous pressies!

Best bits:

Bacon for breakfast with amazing hot chocolate!

Giving out all my presents

Seeing my grandparents

Eating an amazing meal cooked by my Auntie

Seeing my boy and his family for an evening of Christmas Telly, chocolate and more pressies :)


Here are a few snaps....
Xmas dinner

Me and my sister, Sara :) Also the scarf I'm wearing was a present from my parents, it's from Italy!! In Love <3

Piggy Bank pressie! Came with Percy Pigs!

One of my favourite presents- the perfect satchel! Thanks Sara!

Pretty Camera necklace from santa


Pretty 'K' necklace from Sara

Very cool cat-orientated photography memoir from my sisters boyfriend- LOVE IT!

Other brilliant pressies included: professional de-tangler for my hair, awesome PJ bottoms, subscription to Elle magazine, photography book, Banksy book, jewellery, chocolate pennies, fluffy jumper with poochie print, peacock feather hair slide.... I could go on.

All in all a brilliant Christmas! What did you guys get up to? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...