Friday 1 July 2011

Outfit : Dusky Rose Blazer


Happy Friday everyone! I thought it was about time I started doing more outfit posts on here, so I got my mum to take a few snaps of me yesterday before I headed to Guildford for a day of retail therapy with my sister. I've had a pretty rubbish week to be completely honest, mostly work related, (or lack there of), but shopping with my sis and then dinner with a friend really cheered me up- it's crazy how little things can pick you back up! 

This is what I wore...



Blazer: New Look
Top: American Retro (layered over grey vest)
Jeans: River Island
Boots: Primark




Silver Acorn Necklace: Rock 'n' Rose
Gold Claw Necklace: Topshop (1/2 price in the sale!)


The Blazer is new and pretty much the only pink item I own! My wardrobe is basically a combination of blues, greens and neutrals....colour scares me. Although I'm trying to break my habit and buy more colourful items, all in the name of fashion. I will try and do more outfit posts on here as I know how much I like seeing how other people style outfits, so expect lots more awkwardly posed shots of me in the future! 

What have you all got planned for the weekend? I'm working Saturday and then hopefully heading to London for a night out in the evening! Can't wait, in need of a LARGE glass of wine :)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful:)
Is that a wing on the shirt? Everything works so well here, and the blazer is a gorgeous shade of pink, too! I'm quite obsessed with similar tones at the moment, neutrals, blush, etc. Although I did recently indulge in a pair of bright cerise pink jeans, which are due to arrive very soon. A first for me, and I am almost scared of meeting them;)

daniela kate morosini said...

i do like your cardi! such a lovely colour. hope you had fun! xx

Anonymous said...

Your necklaces are very pretty :)
I seem to be having a mini obsession with cute little necklaces at the moment and it doesn't help that most shops are having summer sales on at the moment. Uh oh, money spending time!

Hannah said...

love the colour palette of this outfit


Bow Dream Nation xx

Maria Fallon said...

You look lovely, the colour looks great on you and I LOVE that necklace!

Maria xxx

Anonymous said...

that claw necklace is gorgeous. love the color of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...