After delving back through the archives of my blog a couple of days ago, I noticed that today, July 10th, is Limbo's third birthday! Three years following me from unemployed bum, to, (part-time), freelance writer and all the fun stopping points on the way. Its been such an eye opening experience, gaining me confidence, friends and a creative release. To celebrate I thought I would look back and do a quick round up of a couple of my favourite posts over the years...
1) The first post: Arriving in Limbo (my first words thrown hesitantly into cyber space)
2) The festival roundup: Bestest Bestival Bever (a quick rundown of an amazing weekend)
3) The exposing post: The Worst of Me (some writing from my past)
1) The turning point post: Notting Hill Carnival (Changing the direction of my blog and using my own photography for the first time)
2) The first fashion post: Fashion Fix (introducing fashion to Limbo)
3) The discovery post: Letters to you (discovering the wonders of online projects and joining in myself)
1) The farewell post: I'm Offski (leaving the blog world for Thailand)
2) The musical post: New Love Interests (sharing my music taste and lust for new noise)
3) The popular post: Cupcakes... in a Jar! (according to the stats, this is pretty much my most popular post to date!)
This year has been my favourite so far, I feel like Limbo has settled into quite a nice little groove and I feel like I'm finally finding my feet as a blogger. I would like to say thank you to anyone who reads this, followers, friends, whoever- it means more than you know.
So, lets raise a glass to Limbo- here's to a fun three years and hopefully many more!