Thursday 8 April 2010

Developments....

Well, there have been some rather exciting developments in Kat's Limbo. After returning from Thailand unemployed and confused about a future plan- something has finally come up. I managed to get myself a Fashion Editor internship with a great company in London! How about that? So my new plan looks a little something like this:



  • Work at internship, get lots of lovely fashion experience.

  • Get a part-time job to fund self.

  • At some point move to either London or Brighton with the gawjus boy Antony.


....That's all I got so far. I don't want to make a 'life plan', it's way more fun to see what gets thrown your way and ride the waves as they come.

I also want to e-x-p-a-n-d beyond this blog, 'To Limbo and Beyond'. I think I'm going to set up a fashion blog on the side to focus on that, as well as a photography blog. I'm going to do the 365 project and try to take a photo a day for a year...starting Monday. We'll see how that goes.....


Speaking of Blogs, have a peek at these:











Cool stuff :)

Also check out the band 'Woodpigeon' Enjoying them on this sunny day!
http://www.myspace.com/woodpigeon









Hope everyone is enjoying the first sunny days of spring :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...