Sunday 22 August 2010

Happyness

Feeling incredibly upbeat this evening....I just realised I need to remember who I am- positive and optimistic to the point of lunacy. And also- GRATEFUL. I live an incredibly fortunate life, have great friends, family and an amazing boyfriend (who recently got himself a shiny new job!!).

The future is bright for me right now, I just need to sit tight and enjoy what I've got right now in full knowledge that tomorrow is going to be great, (and the day after that...the day after that too, then the day after that... etc, etc.).

After all you are what you think- think negative and angry thoughts and your surroundings will change to reflect that. Think positive, uplifting thoughts and that's what will happen. So here are some pretty images to get that serotonin flowing...







And at the end of the day it all comes down to this...





(All images via 'We Heart It')

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...