Monday 30 August 2010

Streamlining


So as you may have spotted, I've done another little make-over to Limbo. I've decided to retire my Style blog as sadly, not enough people are reading, and also, if I'm honest- I haven't got the time at the moment to update 3 different blogs. So I'm going to concentrate all my efforts into this little blog and fill it full of fashiony bits too. So I'm hoping there will be a little something for everyone on here now, will do my best to keep things interesting and keep people reading anyway!

Remember to keep an eye on my 365 photography project and hit me up with some comments- I need feedback! Feel a little like I'm talking into space at the mo ;)

And get ready for some sexy fashion shots like this coming your way...



Urgh, I bloody love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...