Wednesday 1 September 2010

September

Oh, Hello Autumn, how nice of you to join us. You're a little early this year, us Brits tend to enjoy a belated Indian Summer.... but no matter.

I'm excited to walk in your fallen leaves, cosy up in shearing, scarves and your seasonal layers. I can't wait to drink hot chocolate with marshmallows every night and I am certainly excited to reunite my feet with your oh so trendy boots. I will not enjoy feeling constantly cold, or the fact that Winter is up right after you, but I'm sure I'll get over that.

Autumn as much as I love you, I hope you won't mind that I'm flying far far away from you on Monday? Warmer destinations await me to fill me full of Summer goodness before I kiss the sun goodbye for another year. Don't be mad. I still love you.



(Images via We Heart It)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...