Friday 17 September 2010

Fast Fashion

Ooooops. I spent money. I shouldn't be allowed to do this when I have just returned from a nice holiday where I spent said money....

On the plus side it was only Primark, and I got myself a chic parka and a quirky pair of tan ankle boots, (my one true vice).





I get really rather torn when I enter Primark, on one hand the cheap materials and connotations with dubious labouring does bother me..... but on the other hand, when someone like me, (a poor lover of fashion), is strapped for cash- Primark and charity shops seem the logical answer.
I think it's safe to say I have a real love/hate relationship with our generation's fascination with cheap, fast fashion, definitely a tricky debate.
All I can do for now is look to the future when I will be financially stable and more able to spend my money in reputable shops. Till then? Primarni and charity shop chic it remains :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...