Wednesday 22 September 2010

Llymlrs


So In lieu of any apparent work to be getting on with this morning, I thought I'd share a blog with you that I just discovered, before heading off to shop-keep in the afternoon...



Llymrls (that's Lily Melrose without the vowels) is a 20 year old design student with a flair for fashion and a soft spot for the British high street. It's really quite refreshing to read about high street names and affordable fashion, because as much as I love lusting over designer labels- I'm never going to be able to afford them. This girl gets that, and manages to look incredible even in an outfit entirely from Primark (a girl after my own heart- see my post fast fashion)....



so I just wanted to say a little 'hooray!' out there for all the fashion bloggers championing the high street, looking just as slick as the designer divas ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...