Saturday 25 September 2010

Wish List


I love making lists of things I'll buy for myself one day when I have the money- a distant dream for right now, yes, but I like to see it as something to aim for!

First off- I desperatley need to replace my dead laptop. The dream of course is a shiny Apple Mac....




Next up would have to be a flat for me and the boy to live in. And if it had a tree growing in it- even better...



Fashion-wise all I want is a bazillion pair of ankle boots and one dramatic cape to see me through the season...




*swoon*

(All Images via We Heart it)

2 comments:

Rose said...

yes! to all of those pictures really... especially a tree in your home

Kat said...

A flat with a tree growing in it may become the ultimate dream house now...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...