Thursday 2 September 2010

Hand me that Guitar....


(Source)

Just wanted to take a minute to show you guys some INSANE guitar skills from a couple of musicians....

The first one is John Smith, a singer I stumbled across after reviewing his new album for 'For Folk's Sake' (read my review here) and I promptly fell head over heels in love. The man becomes a one-man band by using his guitar as both a drum kit and a guitar simultaneously. This is one of my many favourite songs of his, 'Winter'...



The next duo were introduced to me last night by my boyfriend, (who also doubles up as an encyclopedia of amazing music, which is nice), these guys are Rodrigo y Gabriela. They are best known for covering thrash metal songs with their acoustic guitars, this is a cover of Metallica's 'Orion'....



Pretty damn impressive no? Hand me that guitar, I recon I could do that....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...