Sunday 19 September 2010

We No Speak Americano...

London should be a mandatory city to visit for everyone everywhere. Spent a great weekend there in celebration of my friend Paul's Birthday, and have fallen even more in love with our beautiful capital.

And yes. I took photo's. Lots of them.

First off we headed to Navajo Joe's in Covent Garden for some of the best food I've ever eaten! Lamb Burrito goodness followed by a cheeky chocolate brownie and lashings of Sangria....





After this we danced the calories off in Guanabara, a club dedicated to Brazilian beats, food and drink. A live band had the crowd jumping with sultry South American beats and impressive costumes...they even got my butt wiggling on top of a table!



The next morning me and the birthday boy did brunch at the Diner where I indulged in a short stack with a side of bacon! NOM-tastic.

Realising neither of us had experienced Spitalfields Market we decided to check it out... I took many many pictures....I would like to live under one of these market stalls, please.....





































After this visual feast we went to take in the vibe on Brick Lane....



























After a lot of photographing, one chocolate filled churro and precisely squat purchased, (money issues kids), I headed home happy and with sore feet.

London I love you lots. Paul I love you even more! Happy friggin Birthday :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...