Thursday 30 September 2010

Love is....


Love is the way my stomach flips when I think about our kisses....

Love is remembering how many sugars and a half you take in your tea....

Love is dressing up for a night on the sofa....

Love is that giddy excitement to see you after mere hours apart....

Love is looking over at you and thinking 'damn, you're fine' after 2 years of looking....

Love is swooning whenever you pluck that guitar....

Love is that fuzzy feeling I get whenever I think about you, me, us. Now, then, forever.




(P.S apologies if I made anyone chuck up just there, every now and then a girl's gotta get a bit gooey...oh and the 1st image is from here, the 2nd is of my boy, taken by me, without him realising.....)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...