Saturday 28 August 2010

Quandries

Having a slight blogging dilemma at present, or a blogemma if you will. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep my personal blog (that's this one) separate from my fashion blog (that's the other one) or if I should just reunite them, do a quick re-design and create one super blog. The main reason I'm thinking this is because this blog is the one getting all the attention, hits wise, and I would really like more eyes to see Style Limbo. My career has taken a turn for the stylish and this once frivolous obsession with clothes has turned into a hopeful career.



What would you like to see? Go and take a peek at Style Limbo and let me know if you like its concentrated nature or if it could easily slot in here. Any comments would be greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...