Wednesday 27 October 2010

Forever 21


So I've been hearing some rather exciting news on the fashion grapevine this week- looks like US retailer Forever 21 are finally launching in the UK! Have read a lot about this brand, mainly from the beautiful Rumi Neely at Fashion Toast, and I couldn't be more excited! I think it's about time the UK got some fresh fashion blood. It will surely draw comparisons from Topshop, River Island and New Look, so I'll be very interested to see how the quality stands up against the competition.

The brand are opening their first shop in Birmingham and I'm looking forward to hearing reviews.... hopefully they'll open a store in London so I can go for a rummage myself :)

Here are a few things I'm lusting after on the website.....





Anyone else excited about this??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...