Tuesday 19 October 2010

Package in the Post....



Don't you just love getting packages in the post? Today I got one and it totally made my day. I recieved my print by illustrator Kate Wilson, (remember I mentioned her here) and I'm so happy with it. I got it after the lovley Clare from Shy Shoegazer suggested a website for me to get myself a print (it was the Hannah Zakari site!), so a big thank you to Clare!

Here it is....



Also- you may be wondering- how did she do that fancy image? Well today I stumbled across a great blog called 'Gem Fatale's Style Blog' and she had some blogging tips, one of which was about Picnik, a great place to play with images. So look out for some more fancy images coming your way! All in all a very artsy day :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...