Friday 15 October 2010

Winter Warmers

(Source)

Anyone else out there suddenly freezing their tush's off? I swear Winter has rudely interrupted Autumn....

With this in mind, I've decided I need to finally bite the bullet and invest in a great winter coat. As much as I love fashion, I hate spending a lot of money on one item so coat shopping always saddens me. I would much rather use that money for new tops, or shoes, or scarfs, or jewellery. Coats just seem like a massive money sucker. Which is why in the past I have gone to Primark, and then been in shock when after five minutes outside I'm frozen and, what's that? oh yeah, all my buttons just fell off. Case in point my latest Primark Parka- which I love, but is already to thin for England's cruel cold snap.

So I'm on the hunt for something of quality and WARMTH. Having trawled the Topshop website for some time, I've decided I like the looks of these...




Love this 'boyfriend' oversized coat- but will it be warm enough for my cold bones??



Now a Parka lined with fur- that's gotta be cosy right? Quite like this one.



*sigh* The cape.... the dream! But will it be practical and will it stand the test of time??

But this is just a rough idea...need to do far more investigating before I commit to handing over £100 for one item. I know, I know, it's an 'investment'. Blah blah blah- can't I just have some cheap T's?
What's everyone else covering up with this Winter?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...