Wednesday 6 October 2010

Sorry Subway....


So today I ACCIDENTALLY conned Subway out of £5 when paying for my lunch, (there was a mix up with the change), and instead of doing the right thing and giving the money back when I realised the mistake..... I bought a dress with the money instead.

I know, I know!! I'm a bad person, (feel free to judge me), but I think in the grand scheme of things... I need that money more than Subway does. I'm a struggling writer who has to work 6 days a week, often 12 hours a day just to get by.

Anyway! Moving on from my accidental criminal activity and on to more important things- THE DRESS. I've been after a maxi dress all summer in the hope I could transcend the look into Autumn with clever layering. I may have missed the boat as far as summer is concerned, but at least I finally found my dress. It was in the sale at New look and is perfect for what I want it for....




Would love to mix it up with these beauties...

This piece of vintage loveliness is from a new brand I discovered through Cellardoor, it's called 'Make Lemonade' and sells vintage pieces from London at normal person prices (yay!)



Love how Topshop have twisted the aviator trend- way cooler than the standard jacket....



And these boots from Urban Outfitters would make my feet so happy....even though my bank balance would be so so sad.

Yummy :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...