Saturday 16 October 2010

Something for the Weekend....

Ahhhhh, finally a day off- BLISS. Celebrated my first day off in 10 days with a trip to Starbucks with some much loved friends! Not only did I get to catch up with the lives of my loved ones while sipping hot chocolate, my new Maxi dress got it's first outing..... and of course I couldn't resist a few snaps.

Here's me in the new Maxi dress, complete with tummy controlling tights (who needs to diet when you have these....seriously?!) oh and apologise for the blurry pic, only one where I didn't look weird....

























Dress is from New Look and I wore it with a chunky knit cardi from River Island, a necklace from French Connection, a scarf from Hong Kong and boots from New Look.

Here are some snaps from the afternoon....







*Edit* I actually hate that picture of me, so blurry and yuk. This is why I never do outfit posts
:(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...