Thursday 21 October 2010

Song of the Week....



Have been listening to an awful lot of Laura Marling this week after hearing her amazing set at the 'Mumford & Sons and friends' gig last week, so I thought I'd share one of her songs with you this week.

I first fell in love with Laura's music a good few years ago when my good friend Zoe recomended I take a listen. Since then I have been lucky to see her live at Bestival 2008 where I took my spot in the front row and set my face for stun.

Sparking a new love for folk music, my taste hasn't been the same since- and this is truly great thing considering I used to consider Pappa Roach 'one of the best bands evaaaaaa'

So here she is singing one of my favourite songs 'My Manic and I' from her brilliant album 'Alas I Cannot Swim' .....enjoy x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...